Recently the whole family loves my overnight oats! Prepare this dish the night before in less than 5 minutes…and be surprised about the taste the next morning.
Nice to know: soaking your oats and nuts is a healthy choice as the phytic acid will be reduced by the soaking process.
- 1 banana
- 8 -10 raw almonds
- 1 - 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3 - 4 tbs rolled oats
- Almond milk
- Some of my homemade granola link here
- Fresh berries
- Honey coated walnuts
- Hempseeds or flaxseeds
- Fill a bowl with all the ingredients, one by one in the order as mentioned under ingredients. (see images)
- Pour in the almond milk, until everything is covered.
- Place in fridge.
- Divide oat mixture in 2 separate bowls.
- Add a bit more almond milk.
- Add toppings of your choice.