Very tasty herb dressing that works excellent with raw vegetables. The creaminess mixes very well with the crunchiness of the raw veggies.
Go to The art of Buddha Bowls (english) for lots of ideas to make Buddha Salad Bowls.
Creamy Cilantro-Parsley Dressing
- 3 tbs pine nuts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs flaxseed oil if you dont have, just do olive oil
- 3 tbs chopped springonions
- 2 tsp ume bushi plum vinegar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp shoyu/tamari sauce
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1-3 tbs water a little bit at the time
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Place all ingredients except the cilantro and parsley in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth, adding water as necessary to aid blending to achieve desired thickness.
- Add cilantro and parsley and blend in pulses until thoroughly mixed but flecks of herbs are still visible.
A small foodprocessor, like a 'Braun' or a Cuisinart might work aswell.
Once ready, pour dressing into a nice jar and it will keep in your fridge for at least a week.