Miso Soup, simple version
- 1-2 tbsp miso paste (any kind that you prefer. And if you are not familiar with this yet.. try the brown one first!
- 1 cup of sorted veggies like broccoli, sugar snaps, and beansprouts
- Shitake or brown mushrooms
- Spring onions chopped
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Peanuts chopped
- Heat 300ml (1 1/4 cup) water in a pot.
- Add miso (start with one tbsp, and add more according to your taste).
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the veggies and place in your bowl.
- Pour hot miso soup in the bowl, over your vegetables and let stand for a minute.
- Chop the spring onions and cilantro.
- Sprinkle all toppings over soup and enjoy immediately.